Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Making Fun & Making Faces



Another project using Sharpies on Dollar Store plates.

Just for fun.... but aren't they all?
Pearson, my four year old grandson requested a plate with funny and scary faces on it so I had to indulge him.

His little sister Blakely, who just turned three, did not "get" the scary faces.  She has been kept pretty sheltered from scary things.  For awhile she sat  examining the faces.  With a quizzical look on her face she looked up at me and touched the top of my head and said, "You don't have horns!"

I had to laugh then she laughed, too and I think she understood a little better that it was for fun.

And just in case you are wondering... that is a Cheerios drawn into the bowl, not a doughnut and yes, I took the picture upside down.  I noticed that, too but since the faces go all around which side is up is up to you.

So here is for Pearson....funny faces with scary (in a four year old fashion) faces.

See also, for instructions on using Sharpie markers on china: Fire Up Those Sharpies.

 post signature

2 comments:

  1. On July 25, 1998, Joe Luis Saenz allegedly shot and killed two rival gang members in Los Angeles.

    Less than two weeks later, on August 5, 1998, Saenz allegedly kidnapped, raped, and murdered his girlfriend.
    Saenz allegedly murdered a fourth victim in October of 2008
    in Los Angeles County. I don't believe you can have your info removed. For example I signed up with a social network. Very soon afterwards I decided against it for privacy reasonsafter all you don't know who will view the info
    that you would not want to have it They did remove me from the
    site. But my name and date of birth and star sign together with
    their site name come up with a google search
    of my name. It says it has been removed when you click on it but it's already given that much info on search results. Too much info. http://tinyurl.com/bx5hgfb Victor Manuel Gerena is wanted for his alleged connection to an armed robbery of approximately $7 million from a security company in Connecticut in 1983. He allegedly held two security employees at gunpoint, then handcuffed, bound and injected them with an unknown substance to further disable them. While there has been an outcry from some lawmakers and agencies to impose stricter bans on the use of cell phones while driving, there are now new reports that indicate previous studies that showed links between cell phone use and accidents may have been overstated.

    ReplyDelete