Monday, May 13, 2013

Going Craftsy! Printing On Fabric


  

I have gone Craftsy and I am "That's Artrageous"!

If you have not discovered Craftsy it is a download site with patterns and instructions and all sorts of fun things to do for Craftsy people in this world.

It is a recent discovery for me and I am  enjoying being creative.



Have you discovered direct print to fabric?
I have been playing with the idea and the project I uploaded to Craftsy is one that can be printed directly on cotton fabric (use the lighter colors for the black ink).  The bag you make could be just like this one.

I printed directly onto yellow cotton fabric through my inkjet printer once my fabric was prepared.   What a fun project it turned out to be.  I think I need to make a dozen or so and start giving them out as gifts!  It sews up extremely quickly. I plan to load it with pencils, crayons and treats and give them as the party favors at my next party! 








No comments:

Post a Comment