Thursday, September 8, 2011

Eason

Eason finally arrives!
It wasn't all fun and games but finally Eason arrived, healthy and content.  
What a sweet little one he is; the second son to my second son.
It amazes me when I look at the children born in our family and I see the thread of commonalities. 
There is no mistaking the children born into this family as one of us. 
If the look is a little different a thread connects them to another who looks like another who looks like another and on and on through the family!
I can see it in his eyes, his nose, ...and blended so well with his mouth's sweet rose bud lips and dark hair.  
I am going to label him a "heart-throb" from day one!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new grandson...enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are right; a hearthrob in the making here. He's precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well you can tell I am just now catching up...oh wow...stunning...Congratulations! *sigh* me next, me next!

    ReplyDelete