Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Day





Our Easter celebration was a great family time! 
There were about 45 family and friends gathered at our home in the country...
in and out of the house... 
upstairs and downstairs....
in the swings, on the trampoline, relaxing in lawn chairs, 
drinking coffee or tea or pink lemonade, 
eating cakes and candies and everything else, 
making hats out of foam plates and stick-on shapes, 
drawing on the sidewalk with chalk 
and blowing bubbles
and getting wagon rides!  
A great loving good time! 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Easter was always the holiday I loved most as a child, because there were so many of us!!! I miss those long days of just being with all my cousins; glad your kids and grandkids are making these memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have been there with my grandchildren and the rest of the family!

    ReplyDelete