Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Painting A Day: Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails

What are little boys made of?
Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails, 
That's what little boys are made of.

My grandson was quietly entertaining himself under the tree, 
snapping twigs in half and making a small pile at his feet when I noticed him. 
No telling how long he had been at work there with the twigs and 
no telling how much longer he could entertain himself if no one had interrupted him.  
Just being a little boy!
Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails... (watercolor 8" x 10")
Really a rush job, needs tweaking still but this is what I got done today.
post signature

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing to me how I can recognize your subjects even in such a small painting. These just have to go into a book!

    ReplyDelete