Monday, April 18, 2011

A Painting A Day: Flamenco Dancers

This is Fiesta time in San Antonio.
Considering the festivities going on I thought it would be a good time to paint
some Flamenco dancers I photographed last spring.


This group was a local one made up of  students from very young to high school age.
While going through the photos in my classroom a few days ago I discovered that one of the dancers I photographed is in my classroom this year.

The painting is a very small painting considering the number of dancers included.
The entire painting is no more than 7" x 9" with my dancers about 3" tall give or take a little.




post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is my favorite so far!!!! I love the theme and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful movement in this little painting.

    ReplyDelete