Thursday, March 26, 2009

Our Family is Still Growing

Well, if you have a facebook account you know all the gossip on Caleb and Gaby. A summer wedding is in the plans now with three possible dates being considered.

Months ago several of my family members sat around my parents table (minus the young couple) and made predictions for a summer wedding. Each of us took a date on the calendar and made our bets....while actually, we just each announced a date we wanted and no money was actually put down. BUT the date that is their first choice (June 20th) is the one I was betting on. Still time will tell. It is no surprise to any of us watching these twos that marriage was in the plans. And what a great addition to our family Gaby will make. I feel so fortunate that each of my children-in-law are wonderful choices for my children and I love them all dearly. Each is different....but all seek God.

My prayers have included my children, grandchildren, and extended family in particular for years. My prayers for Caleb have been very specific for quite a while but in recent years very, very specifically about the young woman God was preparing to be his bride. Fortunately Gaby and her parents were praying the same prayers for her.

We welcome her to our family with so much love.

That makes two we will be adding to our family in 2009.
In November Carl, Lisa, Reese and Pearson will be welcoming a new member to their family. Babies are always so much fun. Carl and Lisa have such sweet babies. A new baby will be such a welcome addition to our family.

My cup runneth over.

4 comments:

  1. You go,girl!! Congratulations to Caleb and Gaby, and especially to Carl and Lisa!! How fun for you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one blessed lady! What an amazing time of celebration for you all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! YAY! YAY! for Carl and Lisa and the kids and for Caleb and Gaby!!!
    And for you too, I know you couldn't be happier with the 2 new addittions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS Darla, the tears came quickly as I read this, He is faithful!

    ReplyDelete