Saturday, March 24, 2007

Up Early

As I popped out of bed and started the coffee this morning it has brought Jackie's comments to mind and I recognize how much of a morning person I am. I am involved in a big garage sale this morning and I could not get myself to work on it last night. Of course, there were other things going on in my life drawing me away from working on garage sale stuff.

The treadmill I ordered after my spring break goals were hampered by the rain came in and Caleb and I put it together. (Okay, Caleb put it together and I watched and burned the trash. Well, actually Caleb started the trash burning and I put some things on the fire.) I justified my purchase before I made it. I was a member of the local gym for two years and used the treadmill every time I was there. I did use other gym equipment but I always used the treadmill. If I will continue to use this it will be well worth the money.

Wish me luck that this exercise equipment does not go the way of most home exercise equipment and end up in my next garage sale. It is too big to ignore.

Okay, up and at'm I have a garage sale!

2 comments:

  1. ha!!! I'm putting together a garage sale - - with workout stuff!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were at a dinner tonight with 3 other couples. We sat there mutely as the others talked about how one ran 5 miles a week, one walked 5 miles a day, and one ran 25 miles a week. Then they talked about which gyms were the best and which they went to. Doug and I looked at each other and whispered, "we have to get off the couch!" We're 'not in Kansas anymore". The people here are really fitness oriented. Maybe this will be an incentive for us. You getting a treadmill will be an incentive for me.

    ReplyDelete